Integria IMS has its own update manager. This way, without having to access the operating system or having to perform any special action, you can update the tool easily in just a few clicks.
We always maintain the intention of improving our software on each update. In these updates we always include error corrections, performance improvements and new features.
Latest published updates
OUM #79 - 13 Jun 2018
- New type of custom field for People. In addition to the existing fields, you can add linked fields.
- It is now possible to delete Wiki pages from the Administration menu.
- MySQL errors.
- External type fields in Inventory.
- File downloads.
- Sum of taxes calculated in Invoices.
- Entry of hours for holidays.
- Vacation report.
- Import of Custom Reports to CSV.
- Internal WU input.
- Improved visualization of milestones in Gantt charts.
- Calculation of deviation time in Projects.
- Translations update.
OUM #78 - 4 Jun 2018
Fixed issues that occurred after the upgrade to php 7.
OUM #77 - 15 May 2018
- Upgraded to PHP version 7.
- PDF library upgraded to version 6.1 of mPDF.
- Flexibility in report creation.
- New user profile. In addition to administration user, grouped and isolated user, Integria has a new user profile grouped by Company.
- It is now possible to customize the logical operations that can be performed with the conditions of the workflow rules.
- Problem when deleting workflow rules.
- SQL error when creating users.
- User language.
- Installation of demo database.
- People Report.
- Resolution Report.
OUM #76 - 17 Apr 2018
- Now you can attach files to Contracts generated from customizable templates.
- Sending of Tickets notification on demand.
- New conditions for the execution of Workflow Rules.
- Setting a hierarchy of Download Types in the Support section is now possible.
- New levels of access to the Clients section.
- Fixed the condition ‘Text string search’ of the Workflow Rules.
- User avatar upload in installations on Windows OS.
- Coding of line breaks in email notifications.
- Status selection in the Inventory search and form.
- Export of Custom Reports to CSV.
- User pagination of the People section.
- Management of user vacations within the People section.
- Legends in graphs.
OUM #75 - 19 Mar 2018
- It is now possible to change the type and group of a ticket automatically using the workflow rules.
- Q/A information has been added to the Support Report. It is a new section where you can consult the score of each ticket.
- Log of activity of tickets and work units related to a task.
- New option to automatically assign a ticket creator to the first user to write a comment on the ticket.
- Option to export the Reports to CSV.
- Valuation of tickets by the user creator after closing.
- Display of texts from the Clients section.
- Display of total quantities invoiced by company.
- Display of user images that are sent by email in notifications.
- Display of graphs.
- Deletion of workflow rules.
- Broken link to Knowledge Base elements.
- Filtering in the ticket search.
OUM #73 - 24 Jan 2018
- Incorrect counting of tickets belonging to ‘isolated’ users.
- Error when removing people from a task.
- ‘Parent’ field of a non-editable task.
- Creation of custom fields in the Contracts section.
- Task creation/editing form.
- Simplificationo of the Projects menu.
- PDF reports visualization.
- Edition of articles from the Knowledge Base.
- Inventory export support.
- HTML email processing.
- New home screen that includes a search engine for the Knowledge Base.
- Integration of eHorus with Inventory.
- New Ticket filter on Dashboard.
- Option that allows users who do not belong to any group to create Tickets.
- Group duplication is now possible.
OUM #72 – 07 Nov 2017
- Fixed minor bugs.
OUM #71 – 17 Oct 2017
- New API functionality. It is now possible to add inventory objects to an already created ticket.
- Improved Office 365 support.
- Solved problem in sending emails through workflow rules.
OUM #70 – 02 Oct 2017
- Customized Contract fields can be grouped into sections.
- New functions have been added to the API.
- It is possible to choose the order in which the personalized fields of Tickets, Companies and Contracts are displayed.
- Creation of Inventory objects is now allowed without assigning an owner to it.
- Creation of Contracts without associated Company.
- Visual improvements in pagination.
- Updated translations.
Want to know more about Integria IMS?